Managing vessel and crew requirements can be a challenge but by appointing OMA Ghana, customers can be assured of a smooth, efficient and a cost-effective port call.
OMA Ghana’s resources and expertise deliver peace of mind to principals who know that their needs will be met on time, in time, every time.
Our portfolio of services includes ship agency services for tankers, bulk, breakbulk, liner, cruise and naval vessels as well as general cargo, roro and project vessels.
We understand the importance of good communication and our team of experienced, knowledgeable staff will organise vessel clearance formalities and co-ordinate with customs, immigration, port health and port authorities on your behalf. Our excellent relationship with these authorities allows us to turn vessels around quickly and efficiently.
WHY USE OMA GHANA?
- Professional knowledge of cargo operations for all types of commodities
- Highly trained and experienced agents
- Excellent relationships with ship terminal operators and receivers alike
- Accurate and detailed disbursement accounts
- High SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) and compliance standards